We are conveniently located in downtown Pleasanton with many nearby amenities.
Our firm is dedicated to service our client’s full range of financial services with a range of offerings including tax compliance, tax planning, financial planning, and investment management.
We offer competitive compensation based on skill and experience.
Please send us your resume with a cover letter describing why you believe you are a good fit for this position to email@example.com.
Current Open Positions
We have need for tax preparer to join our staff of qualified Enrolled Agents and CPAs. Work will focus on individual tax returns including self-employed taxpayers and those with investment and rental properties.
We have a year-round need for a part-time preparer with full-time need during tax season. We are a family-oriented firm and can make reasonable accommodations for your individual needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- EA or CPA preferred with at least 3 years of tax experience.
- Must be detail oriented and able to act independently
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Always focused on providing value to our clients
- Adaptable and always striving to improve yourself, our processes, and operations
- Proactive and willing to try new approaches
- Experience working with Microsoft Office / 365 and CCH Axcess or ProSystem fx preferred.
Senior Office Administrator / Manager
We seek an experienced office administrator / manager to lead our administrative function. This is a visible, client-facing role which significant client interaction along with responsibility for administrative operations for the business.
The majority of our administrative need is to assist with the tax services portion of our business; however, we are a full-service financial services firm offering financial services including investments. Experience is a similar business would be preferable.