We have an immediate need for tax preparer to join our staff of qualified Enrolled Agents and CPAs. Work will focus on individual tax returns including self-employed taxpayers and those with investment and rental properties; however, we also have substantial work in entities, trusts, estates and non-profits, as well as, international tax issues.
Our immediate need is for you to assist in the preparation and review of individual tax returns. We have a year-round need for a part-time preparer with full-time need during tax season. We are a family-oriented firm and can make reasonable accommodations for your individual needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- EA or CPA preferred with at least 3 years of tax experience.
- Must be detail oriented and able to act independently
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Always focused on providing value to our clients
- Adaptable and always striving to improve yourself, our processes, and operations
- Proactive and willing to try new approaches
- Experience working with Microsoft Office / 365 and CCH Axcess or ProSystem fx preferred.
We are conveniently located in downtown Pleasanton with many nearby amenities. Because of our modern, cloud-based infrastructure, we can accommodate some work location flexibility; however, some regular time must be performed from our downtown Pleasanton office.
Our firm is dedicated to service our client’s full range of financial services with a range of offerings including tax compliance, tax planning, financial planning, and investment management.
We offer competitive compensation based on skill and experience.
Please send us your resume with a cover letter describing why you believe you are a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.