Adaptax can evaluate your situation and make proactive recommendations for the best approach to meet your personal and financial goals while considering the tax implications. We offer consulting services which are tailored to your specific needs; however, for business tax planning we are often asked to help with the following types of tax planning.
Choose Business Type
- Sole Proprietor
- Corporation (S-Corp or C-Corp)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Which accounting software should I use?
- What chart of accounts should I use?
- How should I process payroll?
Integrated Business & Individual Planning
- Should assets be held personally or by the business?
- Distributed income or retain in the business?
- How much should I pay myself?
- Should the business pay for benefits such as health insurance?
Retirement & Benefit Plans
- Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRA)
- Section 401(k) and 403(b) Plans
- SIMPLE IRA
- Simplified Employee Pensions (SEP)
- Solo 401(k)